Saturday, November 22, 2008

Another Lead India Video



Last month, I attended a meeting by the Convergence_Team who is hoping to produce video clips to increase the awareness of the people on national concerns. In the meeting, they showed this short video which is one of those produced by the Lead India initiative...

Although the video is in Indian language (it seems), the story behind it is easily discernible. In the video, there is a tree fallen on the middle of the road. Everyone starts to fret about it without doing anything. Then a child started lifting the tree in spite of the rain. One by one, the on lookers started to help until everyone helped and the obstructing tree is successfully removed....

At the time everyone is helping, the rain stopped and the sun started to show itself. Surely, no task is big enough if everyone do their share.

In a nutshell, that is what I am trying to do here. I have not done anything before in my life that helped the country... As far as "helping" is concerned, I am still a child. The tree that lay on the road are the problems that faces us... Corruption and Poor governance among them... I have started pushing the tree by myself. I know I cannot do it alone. But still, so few are helping... the tree is not budging. The rain has started and it is getting stronger... I wonder, when will the sun shine on me?

No comments: